Thursday, September 24, 2009

WATER WORLD Denver, CO August 2009

During our summer in Denver we decided to go to Water World with a bunch of our friends that we sell with every summer. At first I didn't want to go because Khloe was barely 3 months old, but we all went and had a blast! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Khloe or the people we went with, so that kinda makes me sad. As you can see in the pictures below, Aiya is our little fish, water doesn't scare her one bit! She was going down any slide Brandon would take her on and loving every minute of it! I just love her! Here's a picture of her at 20 months! I just love those legs!!!
On this ride, they went through a long dark tunnel and she came out smiling and laughing!
She did this one a few times!
Aiya is totally a daddy's girl!!!
Aiya pushing someones tubes with her friend Eden...oops!

This is Aiya getting her lunch all over her face and completely tuckered out! She had so much fun she could barely keep her eyes open long enough to eat. It's too bad I didn't get Khloe in any of these:( Anyway, we had so much fun and all I can say is I LOVE my girls and love seeing what makes them happy, it's the BEST feeling in the world! And I love seeing Brandon in all of it with them...he is the biggest kid of all! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Brad and Jana said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't taken Justice or the twins to a water park before. Maybe if you guys were here for the summer I would. LOL I love your girls, they are so cute!