So I know I did a post about Aiya's Birthday party, but this is of her actual birthday and what we did just our little family. We had so much fun! We got up and made her pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She loved the pancakes and bacon, but not so fond of the eggs. After that we went on our way to go have fun the whole day!!! Here's what we did...
Our little 2 yr old princess...

We went to Ice Age 3, she
LOVES Ice Age, especially Diego:)...

After the movie we went to Cornbelly's and she rode the cow train...

She actually went through "The Belly of the Beast"(this picture was taken afterwords and she was AWESOME through it! What a BRAVE girl!)

She loved the princess carriage because she is our little princess...

At the end of it all we let her pick out her own pumpkin and she wanted
to carry it with no help! Big 2 yr old now:) (Notice the tongue, haha)

We just love our little Aiya! I hope she had a very happy birthday! I know we had so much fun with her! Two years goes by way too fast! My baby is just growing up:( We love her and hope she had a way fun birthday!!!
2 comments:
Candace, you guys have quite the little cutie! What a fun birthday!
What adorable pictures! Oh Wesley would just love to see a Disney movie in a theater, good idea! Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how big these kids are getting. And yes, I'm missing Matt too. Seriously, are they home yet?! It's a lot of work taking care of two kids alone. I hope they're having fun but so glad they're coming home soon!
Post a Comment