

This is our first post. I decided to do a family blog since we move a lot, and have lots of family and friends out of state. We want to keep everybody updated, especially so that you can see how much Aiya has grown. We've had so much fun with her! It seems like everyday she does something new or funny! It really is so much better having her here to hang out with, especially during these long summers. At least we have some good friends out here this year. They all have babies just older than Aiya. They are all so cute together and it's so fun to let them just play and have fun! The best part of all is watching Brandon with Aiya. She's definitely a "daddy's girl"! And she definitely has him wrapped around her finger. I love it!
18 comments:
YAY I am SO HAPPY! your a blogger now! woot woot! Ok your about me is the cutest about me I have ever heard no lie!
YAY!!!! I am so so happy you've decided to become part of the blogging world! I love the colors and the pics! Good choice! Now we just have to get Jackie set up! Isn't it fun?? Oh and I already sent you an invite to my blog because it's private! Hope you come check it out!!!
Hey I saw that you commented on Victoria's blog and I thought, Yeah! Candice has joined the blogging world! Careful, blogging doesn't come with an addiction warning, but it should!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Cute pics! I really can't believe how big that girl is getting. She's adorable.
HELLO!!! So so good to hear from you. I am so glad you commented. Your daughter is too cute. I love her chubby legs. Zanna is starting to get longer and leaner. I want her chubbiness to come back! Man seeing pictures of you and Brandon just bring back so many funny memories.
I was thinking about you the other day. My hair is all one length right now and I thought to myself... hmmm maybe I should layer my hair like Candice's in high school. Ha ha funny hu. That was literally two days ago.
Remember how we use to always bump into eachother at the mall or at the grocery store? Funny.
Again it was so good to hear from you. Tell Brandon I say Hello!
Hey I am so glad that you have a blog now! Those pictures are so cute! I think we have the same swimsuit, Target? That is funny. We miss you guys so much and can't wait for you to get home. We need our friends back. Brad and I are always saying, if Candice and Brandon are ever home in the summer we could do this, or that. Aiya is so cute and I can't wait to hold her and see what she is doing!
So exciting! Welcome to the blogging world. Aiya is so adorable... it was so fun to see you guys!
Blogging is the best way to keep in touch! I am so glad that you thought to add me! Your little chica is so stinking cute! Maybe when you move back this fall we can bump into each other on purpose!!
I can't believe how big Aiya has gotten! WOW! She's SOOO CUTE! HEr freakin legs?? I wanna bite em! That is so cute that she's a "daddy's girl" I love it!
So I deleted my last comment because I spelled your babies name wrong LOL. I am so glad you are blogging. We miss you guys! She is so freaking cute. I love how chubby she is. You guys make cute girls ha ha. Call us when you get back so we can play again. The boys love Gage. it has been so much fun!! Keep in touch. When do you get back?
Candice!
Hey it's Andrea!
I saw you on Shari's blog and knew it was you once I read "Leatherberry's"...
Wanted to say hey!
I haven't seen you since my wedding reception!
Funny thing your little nephew Noah was on my son's soccer team & lived behind us in our old house!
Anyway... thought I'd say Hey!
And your baby is so so cute!
Email me and I will invite you to my blog! dreamig@msn.com
You are the last person I expected a comment from. It was good to hear from you. When do you come back? My last day is wed. so we better do lunch as soon as you get back. Thanks for getting me thinking of the good old times. That office has never been the same since you left. Aiya is so dang cute, what a chunk I love it. I showed her picture to Luke and told him he needs to marry her. He agreed with me.
Candice! Your blog is so cute, I'm so happy for your little family. I was so excited to see your name on Jana's blog! I hope all is going well for you and Brandon.
Talk soon,
Rachel (Kay) Wilson
hey! Glad I found your blog...it is the best way to keep tabs on people. Your little family is so cute! I LOVE your little girl's hair-so dark and thick!
Kristi (krommenhoek) Shelley
Your're so nice!
Seriously!
You made my day! haha
Anyway, let's for sure get together when you come back in!
Until then, I'll keep checking your blog!
xOxOxO
Hey Candice, it was so good to hear from you. I am happy you started a blog so I can see what you are up to now. I was just asking Jana the other day what was up with you, I haven't seen you in forever. Your little girl is SO cute! When are you moving back to Utah?
hello cute family! i love your little girly. she is beautiful...as i would of course expect from you two cuties. i love ya both. if you are ever in utah again we should play!
Post a Comment