So I've been a bit of a slacker with this whole blog thing. It's kind of hard when you really don't know what your doing. And I really like to look at everybody else's. Anywho, we are still here in Albuquerque, just getting ready to come home in less than 2 weeks!! Yes, I'm just a little excited to get home. So Aiya is still army crawling. She just doesn't want to lift up her belly, but I guess she has her way to get around and it's not a slow way. She takes steps when you hold her hands, she doesn't have any balance I swear. I just can't believe how much fun we actually have together. I really am so greatful that Brandon works so hard so that I can be home with her. He is such a great dad. Here are some pictures of us just playing doing our usual daily thing! She's definitely like her mom and needs her sleep after a hard day of playing and laundry!:) Hope you all like them lots!!
15 years ago




16 comments:
We can't wait for you guys to get home! Good grief I need squish Aiya! She is so cute. I can't wait to get the kids together, I think it will be fun! Brad and I had already talked about doing something for out anniversaries together next time! That is funny. We should do it just for fun before then though! See you soon. We have sure missed you guys.
I love the new look! pink & black! Jealous, Jake possibly could get annoyed for mine having any black! Whatev! I LOVE this pic of Aiya sleeping & jake does too! We already miss you guys, its been like a whole 3 hrs, But yup< Also I am going to be so sad when you are home & I am Albuquerque
Look at her freakin arms and legs.. I for real.. wanna BITE EM! SHe's SOOOOO CUTE! Look at her hair.. I love it!
I wanna bite her too!
I love her squishness!
And I can't believe all her dark hair!
She's simply adorable!
xOxOxO
How exciting you guys are coming home soon. That is awesome! She does have a ton of hair, super cute!
Will you hurry home so we can have days like that all the time. I think Aiya got bigger from last your last post-she is so cute. Do you remember when you braught your laundry to work?
I meant that we can entertain are little ones together. I just need some one to hang out with during the day. It gets so boring with just the two of us. I did not make up the laundry story. It probably wasn't funny to anyone but me. I actualy remember you bringing your laundry and i did the same thing awhile ago. Sorry I don't ever make sense.
Aiya is adorable! I love the picture with the sunglasses! So cute!! I am thrilled to be having a little girl. Can wait to actually see her and hold her!! Only a few more months to go!
I am so excited that you guys are coming home soon! I can't wait to see Aiya again. She is so cute! It will be fun to hold a little girl ha ha
I love these pics Candice! Your blog is just so cute! You're gonna have to update it all the time now that I won't be seeing you and Aiya everyday!!
Aiya is SO cute I just want to squeeze her!!! She was just a baby when you left and look at her now.... I'm glad I got to see you yesterday D didn't know who you were sad huh? So lets plan lunch with the girls soon so I can see that cute little lady of yours.
Look at you getting all cute with your blog! It looks so great!
Hey, I'm so glad you found my blog! How are you guys? We definately should meet up some time. Jack is a maniac! My email address is dtjsanford@yahoo.com
YOu need to update! Gosh! Esepcially since I will be so far away from you guys for a month!
"I WANT MY SON!" LOL
ABQ is ok so far, I really have not left the apt yet.
Rock of Love 3 can you believe that??
Ok I need some updates!!!! I know I see you almost ever week but it's not the same!!!
Hey guys. THis is Jess (Cook). I found you from Jana's and I have decided to blog stalk you. :-) Your little girl is ADORABLE! I have one who is just one month younger than her. Isn't it fun! Come check us out: www.foltron.blogspot.com
Post a Comment