Saturday, August 8, 2009

Khloe Candice Leatherberry is here...

So our little angel is here! I know, she got here like 3 months ago, but we didn't have internet til just recently:) Anyway, she was born May 13th, weighed 7lbs 4oz., and 20 inches long! It was tied for the best day of our lives (Aiya's birthday:))! Things went so well this time around. I couldn't imagine the love that I would feel when a 2nd child came into our family, and I still can't believe how much love I have for my two beautiful daughters. She is a true blessing in our family. These past almost 3 months have been so great! She is such an amazing baby. Khloe takes after Aiya by having such a sweet spirit that just draws you in. She is so happy and such a calm baby. Aiya loves Khloe so much and can't wait til she gets older to play with her. It's so fun to see the two of them together and the way they interact with one another. You can just see how much love they have for each other. Aiya is always going to be there for Khloe. She already plays the role of "little mommy". Loves to hold her, feed her, and burp her. I could go on and on...they are the greatest blessings in my life. I'm so glad Khloe came to join our family. I couldn't imagine our family any other way...










13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Khloe is so adorable. Congrats Candice - I have been wondering when we will get to see pics. Your two girls are so precious!!

Brad and Jana said...

I am so glad that you finally updated! She is such a cutie, just like her big sister! I have only seen Khloe a couple times, but she is so cute! I can't wait til you are back and I can hold her some more!

Rowley's said...

I'm began to wonder it I'll ever get to see this beauty in person. Isn't have two girls great? Just wait until they play together! I didn't realize that your girls were so close in age. Carlee and this next baby will be barely 20 months apart, similar to your girls. So I might need advice on how to deal with it. Aubrey and Carlee are almost 3 years apart, so I know that this time around will be really different. I'm a little nervous! Both of your girls are just so beautiful!

J Fo said...

Congrats! You have such an adorable little family and you look GREAT, Candice!

Ami Stokes said...

She is breath-taking...and what a cute name, luv it! I cannot believe what cute babies you make...both your girls are GORGEOUS!!!
Congratu-freakin-lations!

AliandT said...

She is such a CUTIE!!! Honestly in the picture on FB and your family picture she looks like a baby doll she is PERFECT!!! I want to snuggle her. I need to see her before she gets any bigger. Hope all is well in Colorado.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

She's so precious! I'm so glad she's a good baby!
I hope we can get together when you get back!

The Hansens said...

She is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to hold her:)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

What a sweet lil honey!
So glad she's a good baby & they are both so gorgeous!
Can't wait to meet up with you one of these days!
xOxOxO

Lara said...

Finally!!! gEeZ i WAS wondering when I was going to see some pics of the new babe! She is sooo stinkin cute! Congrats!

Julie Neal said...

Dr Ollerton delivered Khloe...was the one that induced me when I was having my baby!! She is a doll!! I am glad you updated your blog...I was starting to wonder if you remembered you had a blog! ;)

Wilson Family Blog said...

So sweet! It's about time, I keep checking in to see that baby!!! What a sweet little family. We have the same Dr.!!! I love those guys at Valley OB.

I'm glad everything is going well.

Rach

jill said...

oh she is so cute candice glad you updated so i can see her