Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bath Time...

Don't you just want to kiss this cute little face?! I thought it would be kind of fun to show you all our bathtime routine and to show you how long her hair is! Keep in mind that these pictures were taken a month or two ago. Her hair is growing so fast!!!

Her hair, right now, goes just to the bottom of her shoulder blades!

One thing that I appreciate so much, is that Brandon does bathtime. They have so much fun, as you can see. She loves to have her dad swing her around in her towel. She laughs so hard!!!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aiya is sooooo cute!! Bath time is totally my favorite - they tend to have too much fun!! It is cute to see Brandon with Aiya!! I think it is so cool that you two are together - your family is adorable!

Ami Stokes said...

What a little doll. These pics will be the perfect blackmail tool when she starts catchin all boys' eyes...;) Candice you have a beautiful family!

Victoria Elder said...

How cute!! Bath time is the best for sure! I can't believe her hair I hope my girls are like that!

AliandT said...

No fair!! Ray is how much older then her and still isn't sporting that much hair. She is a doll I can't believe your other one is coming so soon

Jobi Niu said...

Seriously how cute is Brandon with her?? NO WAY is her hair that long too.. LUCKY! SHe's ADORABLE!!!

The Hansens said...

So precious. I love seeing pictures of little girls with their daddy. SO CUTE.

P.S. I love your new picture at the top of your blog!

Lindsey Boskovich said...

She is getting so big. Did you hear that we might be coming to Denver with you guys? I am excited because then i can play with all of your guys cute kids. It will seriously be a blast! I just hope i can find a job out there this summer. I have some job offers at some preschools out there i just hope i can land one of them. :) I want to make some money so that i can convince Zach into a baby by helping pay for the pregnancy. :) ha ha ha... we'll see if it works. i doubt it will but it is worth a shot. :)

Lara said...

What a doll Candice she is too cute!

Julie Neal said...

OMG... that is so cute! I love her face in the last picture! She totally is a cutie!

nate & traci said...

Candice...come on, it's been a month. Surely you have something blog worthy to put on here :)

The Bryce Family said...

Aiya is so stinkin cute! You've got a cute blog Candice! CONGRATS on the upcoming baby!!!