I know I am way behind on posting, so I am going to try to catch up here in the next few days! This all happened right before we left Albuquerque in August. I had gone down to the pool with Victoria to lay out before Brandon had to go to work. Well, I get a call from Brandon telling me that Aiya did something really bad. Of course a million things go through my head! After a minute or two we decide to go back to our apartments. When I walked in I noticed that Brandon had vacuumed. I asked him what happened and he said to just look at the pictures on the camera. It wasn't so bad after all. I thought it was kind of funny! Brandon had left her alone in the front room while he got ready for work, big mistake! Especially, when he had left the bag of chips on the floor! We had a good laugh about it. I guess Brandon learned that he can't leave Aiya all alone in another room, not even for a minute!
15 years ago




14 comments:
She is so big! I am so glad you guys are back. We need to get together soon! I will call you this week and we should make a plan.
Hey-It's Rachel. Your little girl is so stinkin' cute. It's amazing how they can be so little and make such a big mess.
Welcome back to the world of blogging. Aiya is so cute. Get used to her being in trouble because, it will get worse. It is so fun to see the things they get in to. Lets try and get together with Ali this week at the park or lunch somewhere.
That is so funny! She is so cute! The boys have so much fun plaing with her! We need to more.
HAHA! So cute..she seems to be loving the chips!
Oh my gosh. Those are the funniest pictures ever!! She just looks like she's in heaven, with a whole bag of chips all to herself. That's soooo funny!
What a funny girl! She doesn't look likes she feels about it bad at all; infact, she looks quite proud. I'm impressed that Brandon had it all vacuumed before you even got home. Well done.
Oh my goodness just wait until she is in full motion you will have your hands full. I love how she is looking at the camera like whats the big deal.
Way cute blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous! haha so this is what Aiya was doing that day huh? haha she is so fun! keep posting, I will be there in like 2 days
YEPPY! You're back, Good work! Aiya is so so so darling, i love the new family picture too! YoU are a way cute family.... Tell Brandon hi!!
Hey! That is hilarious! That child looks like a doll, she is so dang cute!! How's everything going? I wish you lived closer.... :(
Keep in touch,
Rach
Hey Candice, this is Heidi. I don't know if you remember me, I used to work with you. I was excited to find your blog. You little girl is adorable! Hope everything is going well for you!
She is so cute!
I love the chubbiness!
So when are you due with #2?
xOxOxO
Can I bite her legs?? WOW! She's sOOO cute!
Post a Comment