Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008






Christmas morning, when we came down the stairs, this is what Aiya saw from Santa! She was so excited and didn't get off of it the rest of the day, even when she had other presents to open! She just wanted us to hand them to her on her 4 wheeler. I had to get a few photos showing how we can put her hair in a pony and she is only 14 1/2 months in these pictures! So cute! We just love her! But I can't believe we didn't get more pictures of everything else, oh well!
Later that day we went to Grandma and Papa Day's house to open the gifts they got for Aiya and Brandons b-day. She got this little backpack that had some Dora stuff inside and she loved to wear her little backpack around! I feel so bad for not getting pictures of Brandons b-day, but we did have cake and sing, so Happy Birthday hun!!!
Christmas was so much fun this year! It's so nice to be home for the holidays too! We loved that Aiya was way more excited about what she got, even though she didn't really get the whole Santa thing yet, so that will be something to look forward to next year! Thanks to all our family and friends who made this Christmas so much fun and memorable! We love you all!!

13 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

Yay! FINALLY you blog! jeeze! aren't those little 4 wheelers awesome? Dax loves his too! She looks so dang adorable! I love your dark hair!

Julie Neal said...

First off I love your hair!! Second what a lucky little girl to get a little 4 wheeler! how fun!!

Mallory said...

#1- I LOVE the dark hair!!! Love love love it. #2- I absolutely can't believe how grown up Aiya is looking! She's so adorable!! And #3- what is your email address, so I can send you an invite to my blog?? Just email it to me at razberrysnapple (at) hotmail . com
Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

The Hansens said...

Hecks yeah!! finally you posted on your blog!!! Aiya is so big I can't even believe it. I love her pony tail:) So you look a lot more alike now that you have the same color of hair, I love it!! Glad you had a good xmas.

Rowley's said...

What are you talking about on facebook? You totally went and updated your blog! Congrats! Now you just have to rub off on me! You're hair is so stickin cute by the way. I darken my too...as if it could really get much darker, but it did. I'm glad you had a wonderful christmas. They get more fun each year because the kids get more and more excited. Did I hear that you are having another girl?

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Your little girl is so cute. She is a good mix of the two of you. You are pregnant agian? That is so exciting. Congrats!

Marcistar said...

Yay a new blog!!!! I just love Aiya! She is so much fun! I'm so glad that our kids love playing together! What a fun Christmas you guys had! Aiya is just so stinkin cute! Ad your hair seriously looks so good!!! You name the day and I'll teach you how to scrapbook!

Tiffany said...

Your hair is so cute!! It is so different on you. Aiya is so big now. Aren't little ones the best!!! I don't know what I would do without Ethan.

J Fo said...

I'm so jealous of your little girl's hair. Emmy is 13 months and I can't even put a barrette in what little hair she has!

nate & traci said...

Holy cow...you updated your blog AND colored your hair! I love both!!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I love your hair dark!
And your lil girls so stinkin' cuuuute!
Are you so excited to be having another girl? Brandon's really going to be out numbered now!
xOxOxO

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

So funny! sHe is such a darling girl..... It was so fun to see you guys on Friday!! Love the HAT.... Josh had a dream he went and bought me one for a sweet deal! We'll for sure keep in touch....

AliandT said...

What the heck you DARK HAIR no way I soooo Love it!!!! Sorry about the sad news I know not good :( and as if you have room to talk miss I leave town every summer.... I'm working all this week so come in or lets do lunch so we can visit okay