Since last year my parents have rented out a cabin at Aspen Grove for the whole family to stay together and have a Christmas together before we go do our own things at home. It's so much fun! The kids, and the guys, love the sledding and sometimes snowboarding. Unfortunately, this year Aiya and I got the flu so we went up a day late. We still had a blast and wish we could have been there longer. This was Aiya's first time sledding and she LOVED it!
Thanks again Mom and Dad!!!!
Coming up the hill she held on way tight:)
My cute little family!
All 15 of my parents grandkids getting their picture taken after they opened their PJ's from Santa! We also have the kids draw names and they give their person a book. It's so cute, Aiya loves her books from Cedar! Don't they all look so cute in their jammies!!!
Don't know where Aiya and I are looking! But don't worry, Brandon is always ready for his picture to be taken!




7 comments:
Yay for a new post! Aiya is so cute in her snowsuit!!! I love them all bundled up like that! We need to all get together and go sledding with the kids! Eden loves it too!
Looks like a fun Christmas. Family parties like that are always so much fun.
P.s. You hair looks really cute brown.
That looks like a lot of fun! I love all of the matching pj's cute cute cute!
A few things:
1. Is that beanie on your head the same one you wore in highschool?? I love that beanie!!!
2. Your brown hair is ridiculously cute.
3. I miss you
Love ya!!
I love the pic of all the kids in the same jammies! What a fun tradition! And it looks like they're all basically the same age!? Fun!! So Candice, where are the belly pictures?! :O) When are you due?
Hey, I found your blog and wanted to say Hi. I know Leatherberry will think I am stalking you guys, but you know how he loves to tease me. I am excited for your little girl. Congrats on both kids.
That was so much fun!!! When we all get together those are the best times!! Especially our late night games, you definitely have to love to laugh!!!
Post a Comment