Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hardware Ranch

So this was such a fun little family activity!  I was so happy my brother-in-law, Cory, invited us to tag along.  We went to this place called Hardware Ranch, which is like 15 miles from Hyrum, UT.  Long drive!  Anyway, you go to this ranch where there is just a ton of elk in this big open area and you take a sled pulled by horses through this herd of elk.  It's awesome!  You are so close to them and they aren't spooked at all. You can take all the pictures you want and of course the kids LOVE it! 

Here is my sister Ali and her husband Cory who is holding Cedar, and Anni is sitting by Aiya. Cutler is here somewhere.  Maybe this is when he is sitting by his grandma on the other side of the sled.  They are such a cute family and we have so much fun with them!  Thanks again for letting us tag along!

Isn't this amazing?! I think this was the biggest one out there.





This was so awesome because I have never seen an elk so close before!  Brandon was wondering where this spike was during the hunt:)

Cute picture of Aiya and Brandon!  I wish she would have looked at the camera.  



It was so much fun and Aiya really enjoyed it!  She thought they were horses so that just made her day:)

5 comments:

tiff said...

That did look like alot of fun! And I am sure Aiya loved the horses. We should all do that together next year!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Oh my kids would love that!
It looks like lots of fun!
xOxOxO

Shari and Trent said...

That place is a lot of fun! Looks like you all had alot of fun!

Spackman's said...

I have never been there. It looks like so much fun! We need to get together again soon

Rowley's said...

You were so close to us! I'm glad you had such a fun time. There is nothing like being with family!