Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Desperados



So I thought I better post about Brandon's football this past year. Sorry the pictures are a little dark, but it was hard to get a good picture in there. I know I have more but I can't find them. In November, he joined an Arena football team called The Desperadoes. Christian Rodee and Jake Elder (two of his very best friends), were also on the team. It was fun to see Brandon doing something he loves and something he is really good at. He has played on a ton of flag football teams, but he loves tackle! He played wide receiver and was awesome! Pretty sure he was the best out there:) Oh, and he looked pretty hot in his little football uniform! Love ya hun!:)

What would a post be without a picture of Aiya?! She loves her daddy's football stuff and wanted to put it on. So after she ate her dinner (that's the reason for the dirty face), she went over and tried putting it on herself. Such a cutie! She likes sports like her mommy, and Brandon that is okay:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya is so cute. That is so fun that brandon plays football. i love going to watch my husband play sports. I bet it was fun for you guys to go to his games as well. I love all of your other posts that I somehow have missed. Your hair is so dang cute dark! We need to get together soon. How are you feeling?

The Hansens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jobi Niu said...

ENoch would LOVE to play arena football! Awesome. THat picture of Aiya is SOOOO CUTE! My gosh. DO they come cuter than her?!? I don't think so!

Victoria said...

how fun was it they did that? i wish I would of gone to more games! Love aiya in the pads!

Brad and Jana said...

I would have loved to go to one of the games! Aiya is so sweet, I love that picture!

Mike & Emily West said...

Aiya is so cute, that is such a fun picture! I ran into Jana at Target a couple days ago and we both agreed that we shoudl all try an get together, maybe go to lunch, one of these days. Where are you living right now? Anyway, you have such a cute family, it's fun to read your blog!

Marcistar said...

I'm so glad these guys did this too! They love it! And it was fun going to their games and seeing them all padded up!!! So cute! And that picture of Aiya is so cute!! I hope you guys are feeling better!! We need to get together this week!

The Hansens said...

Aiya Rocks!!

ryan + carly said...

i am just seeing that you are expecting your 2nd child! wow, where have i been? i think i forgot somehow to put your name on my blog list and i lost you in cyber space! never again! congrats on another cute little girl. i will never get over the fact that we are moms. i heart you leatherberry's. you know it.

Merm said...

How fun. That is awesome he is playing football right now. Jathan needs to jump on something like that. He is so busy with work and school he rarely gets an exercise outlet! Your little girl is so dang cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. I can't believe it!!! I love tath she is sporting her daddys football uniform!