Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Guitar Hero with Daddy



Here are some pictures of Aiya playing Guitar Hero with Brandon. She loves to watch and dance when he plays usually, but this time she wanted her own guitar to rock out on! It was so cute! She really was getting into it. I couldn't decide on just one picture so I put most of them on here with the video! She is seriously our little performer!!! Loves to sing and dance, she just loves it all!!




11 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

That is seriously cute!
My kids love it too!
So I guess Jana just bought a house close to me so if you're over there you better come stop by!
xOxOxO

Ariane said...

Oh man, she really is cute. Thanks for help with your name. You would think with my name being so hard I would watch more carefully. I probably will come out for the reunion this year, as long as other people are going. But, your daughter is adorable.

Spackman's said...

That is so cute! I love it :) You guys are the cutest little family! I

Julie Neal said...

Yes, look at my new biz blog. If you see anything you like, we can meet up instead of having to ship it. Also I can make anything you have in mind as well!

Jobi Niu said...

OH my gosh! how cute! Totally a Daddy's girl huh? I love it! My boys LOVE guitar hero too..

Lara said...

Candice....could she BE any cuter! Your little fam is just sooo cute! I miss seeing you guys!

AliandT said...

Oh I love her!!!!! But, I don't know Brandon seems to be rocking out pretty hard also :)

Chels Grubbs said...

Candice I just found your blog, yay!!! She is seriously SO cute!!! And you're getting so close to having two!!! Such a cute family!!!

Victoria Elder said...

Seriously how cute is that? What a funny little girl!

Brad and Jana said...

That is so cute! I love that she is such a Daddy's girl!

Marcistar said...

That video is so stinkin cute!! She's just adorable! I can't wait till the next one gets here!!!!