So this was way to much fun!!! When we heard that these two guys were coming for real, you better believe we bought tickets asap! We were so glad that Jana and Brad wanted to come too! It was a way fun date night for sure. And I seriously loved dressing up 80's and seeing everybody else all done up! Brandon wanted to do the Bret Michaels look and looked so hot and I thought it was awesome that Brad put steps in his hair! They looked great! I loved Jana's whole outfit! I'm not gonna lie, I know I probably looked funny and I did get a lot of looks, and I'm sure it's because I was like the only prego there!! Brandon said on facebook that this concert changed his life. What a dork! Most of our group was there for Vanilla Ice but I do have to say I was just as excited for MC Hammer! I only liked the old school stuff that they did, I wasn't really into their new songs. So much fun!!! Thanks for coming Brad and Jana! And for all our other friends that we invited that couldn't come, I'm tellin ya, you really missed out!!! And I have to definitely say thanks to my parents and Kade for watching Aiya til almost 2am when we got home!

So this might be hard to tell, but that is MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice on stage together!

Brandon and I at the concert!!

Brandon and I with our friends Jana and Brad! Way too much fun with them! Don't they look great?!

Getting ready to go pick up Jana and Brad!
11 comments:
You guys are TOO 80's I LOVE IT! I am way sad we didnt get to make it! SO jealous!
I love that you guys went to that!
I still cannot believe they came in concert!
Your outfits are sweeeeet! haha
And your belly is cute!
xOxOxO
I LOVE IT! You guys look too perfect!
I LOVE your outfits! YOu're SO CUTE pregnant. What a fun concert. Was there TONS of people there?
That would have been a blast to go to!!! Glad you had fun. Love the outfits!!!!
You guys are crazy! What a fun night out! Your belly is adorable. Love the outfits!
Sooo awesome! I was dying when I saw the picture of Brandon as Bret Michaels...too funny!
You guys are too hot. I love the outfits. Candice you look so cute preggers:)
This is hilarious!
You two are NERDS and I LOVE IT!!!! I'll be honest. I would of went and been in my hammer pants for sure if I didn't live clear down here.... I'll be up in a few weeks so let's get together.
Ok seriously you guys are the coolest people I know! SO jealous you got to dress up in 80s outfits and go see them!!! AWESOME!!!!!!! Hope you're having so much fun in Vegas!!
Post a Comment