Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vegas Baby!

So this last weekend we went with some of my family to Vegas to support BYU in the basketball championship. It's kind of becoming another one of our traditions, and we love it!!! Not only are the games and vegas activities fun, but my family is just the best and we have so much fun with them. BYU unfortunately lost in the second round, but at least it gave us a whole day to just have fun all together. It was perfect weather, and I am missing it already! Thanks mom and Tori for watching Aiya during the games! So here is an overload of pictures to show you all how much fun we had this weekend!!!
TRUE BLUE FANS (We start our kids young!)



Daddy and Aiya in the pool. She is fearless in the water! So much fun!!!





Aiya kept doing this muscle flexing pose! We were all laughing so hard!


M&M Factory (Aiya didn't like the m&m guy so much)

This is at the MGM. We got some great pictures of this lion and Aiya loved being right next to the glass when they would throw raw meat for the lion to lick it off, Cedar wasn't the biggest fan of the lion!







Our last night we walked the strip and saw the volcano and fish at the Mirage. Here is a picture of my cute nieces and nephews, and then one of the whole gang on the strip!

Last day here, and Aiya sums it up perfectly in this picture! Notice the little dark spot on her shirt? She was so out she started to slobber a bit! She is so cute and looks so big here!

11 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

That looked like you guys had so much fun! I am so jealous, i am not going to lie! Cute, cute pics!

Nielsen Family said...

Okay she is the cutest little girl! I just want to squeeze her!!!

Rowley's said...

I'm so jealous! I could use a little vegas/family time myself! Boy those Cougars know how to let you down, huh? How are you feeling these days? I wish I looked that cute pregnant!

Mallory said...

Wow i'm so jealous!! When we went to Vegas last month it was rainy! :O( Your pics make me want to go swimming, and look at lions! You look great, by the way.

Victoria said...

Wow I want to go swimming so bad! looks like you had sooo much fun! Man Aiya is sooo cute & man your lil prego belly is adorable!

The Hansens said...

You are so cute. I love your cute belly. Looks like you guys had a blast!! Seriously, your daughter is the cutest thing ever. Miss you!!

tiff said...

Oh! That looked like an awesome trip, yes, we totally missed out. But, I am living through your pics. Aiya is quite the water baby! Thanks for posting this!

Shari and Trent said...

Looks like a fun time, Vegas is fun to go to once in awhile they have some fun things down there!

Tiffany said...

That looks like too much fun!! I am so jealous Vegas Baby!! Aiya looks so cute and looks like she had tons of fun!!

Jobi Niu said...

K.. how fun! I'm LOVING the Cougar attire! :] TOo bad they lsot.. what a bummer, but at least UTAH sucked too.. he he he. That weather looks amazing! Aiya is TOO CUTE! MY goodness. YOu look GREAT by the way.

Adam, my cousin, actually is done with cancer and is doing well. He went through chemo and had a bone marrow transplant and is doing awesome! He's been clean for a year now. :]

AliandT said...

I love your BLUE belly :) Your so cute!!! Is that Erika in the picture with Brandon where Aiya is on his shoulders ? HMM....:) Aiya swimsuit is stinkin adorable what the heck where did you get that I have been looking for another one for RAY that covers more since we have this lovely sun down here.